Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Noah's Ark

Recently I dreamed that I was talking to Jeremy and he asked me what God has been doing in my life. I answered back that I'd been reading Noah's Ark in Genesis and that God was really speaking through it to me. Now, this isn't really what God has been doing in my life, but now I'm wondering if Noah's Ark isn't such a bad thing for me to be looking at. I don't think I've ever really gotten much out of that passage before and only seen it as a Sunday School story. Perhaps there's something deeper to it. I'm thinking that I'll really check out those passages this week and if they really speak to me I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Robin said...

awesome :P

that would be pretty cool if you actually got something out of those stories! I'll admit, I just see them as "Sunday school" material too... and I've never even been to Sunday school!! lol