Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmastime

I haven't been posting during lately, but I thought I'd post a little something as we approach Christmas. I've been spending the Season with my family which has been fun. Its nice to be home, relaxing and revisiting traditions. We also managed to make it to Orlando to spend a day at Disney like we usually do this time of year to check out all the decorations and events. Tomorrow will be Christmas eve. I'm not sure why, but its usually one of my favorite days of the year. We never do anything outrageous or anything, but its always so peaceful, nostalgic and spiritual. I guess its a time when I spend time with family, remember Christmases past and the miracle of the Savior of the world coming as a baby. It's beautiful.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love Christmas Eve too... to me, it almost feels like more of a holiday than Christmas Day. I think it's the anticipation all day :)